A healing retreat is a wonderful opportunity to take care of your souls need. Time to listen to yourself and time to grow.
I offer individual retreats and group retreats at several locations. Read more about the scheduled group retreats following the sub menus.
And here some more info on what an individual or couple retreat includes.
- Meditation: I offer guided meditations and meditations that start with an introduction followed by silence together. Other options are dance meditations or walking meditations. The general aim is to raise the awareness and to calm the fight or flight mode we often are run by.
- Yoga exercises: The Yoga I do is simply what I have learnt over the years and with a focus on awareness and attention to detail and what feels good to the body or what does the uncomfortable feeling want to tell us. You can also book a Yoga session with one of the close by living Yoga teachers (for example Laura Parr)
- Emotional Healing sessions: A one to one conversational and meditational approach to tap into and release emotional blockages.
- Dialog: Dialog is a Technique where we learn to listen with the heart, we can choose a topic and everyone has 3 x 10 minutes to share about it. The idea is for the others not to interrupt or judge what is being said and fully concentrate on listening. It opens up a deeper understanding for yourself and each other. If you come alone we can do this exercise with you. It is always a benefit.
- Systemic constellations: If you have some issues you’d like to work on we can use the tool of systemic constellations to tap into the hidden energies behind the issue. A very effective tool and a simple method that I am happy to guide.
- Question your thoughts ( based on Byron Katies Methode – The work): Thoughts are what creates our reality to a huge extent. What we think about something is what makes us feel a certain way. And if we become aware of our thoughts and learn how to question them regarding their truth factor we are often able to discover many “lies” and bring new believes and qualities into our life.
- Cacao ceremony: Cacao is a heart opening remedy. The ritual of drinking cacao together can be celebrated in several ways. I like to guide cacao ceremonies including intentional work (setting your intention) and giving thanks to the blessings in our live. For you as a family I would say after the opening of the ceremony we can do some fun activities such as theatre and clowning games. Optional we can do art work and music or meditation. Depends on what you think works best for you.
- Contact Improvisation and Partner Acrobatics/ Yoga: Movement and games for contact improvisation dance, Partner Acrobatic and Partner Yoga exercises are a fun way to get closer to each other and to learn about your own responsibilities and borders. I can do this by myself but the fuller version of this session is together with my partner Laura.
- Expression and Complicity games: for moments of fun together.
- Writing and Artwork: Usually I integrate writing and artwork at and point of the retreat as a tool of integration or to open up to deeper layers of the consciousness.
- Guided hikes in the mountains: we offer hiking tours in the Serra da Lousã. A place about 45 minutes drive from our house with a beautiful forest and some ancient sides such as an old church on top of the hill.