An exercise to get to know yourself better. Simply complete your personal list and if you chose to celebrate with anything you love (going for a walk, having a cup of cacao, having a hot shower….) for doing the work. Let me know your feed back or contact me if you need help to do this. Thank you
The things I don’t like about me:
- I don’t like that I am so strong fixed on a point and that I argue the hell out of things.
- I don’t like that I seak approval and success and that I struggle with failure and being unseen.
- I don’t like that I have the need to talk about all my inner processes instantly and in my head I even hear people gossiping about me “oh she again, there she goes, always thinks she got so much to say”
- I don’t like that I am so self concentrated and that most of what I think of is me, myself and I.
- I don’t like that I am not as pretty as I want to be.
- I don’t like that I have so much aggression and loudness in me, I wish I d be one of those soft tongue speaking compassionate people.
- I don’t like that I criticize myself all the time.
What is good about it?
- I like that I am so determined and questioning, it has helped me to figure out plenty of important things in my life and even helped others.
- I like that I question the quality and importance of what I do by looking at results and evaluating them. I like that I find so much joy in sharing and being helpfull to others
- I like that I am working on my inner demons and looking for ways to release the pressure and creating friendships. I even like that others may have challenging thoughts about this, as it helps me to question myself even more.
- I like that I stopped thinking “the others” are responsible for my problems and that I have developed a capacity to focus on my inner world instead of trying to manipulate the outside.
- I like my look, as it gives me the chance to open my view to beauty and how we perceive beauty. It also helps me to be seen for my inner values instead of blinding through outer beauty.
- I like it that I have the ability to speak loud and clear. I even can sing loud and clear. I have plenty of driving aggression that keep me going on gibe me strength to work and create and dig into the issues.
- I like that I am willing to look at my critical thoughts, it helps me to see where I learned them and I can start communication with them and find a place for healing and becoming whole.
All of the above are choices that lead to experiences.
- I allow myself to chose which way I look at the issue.
- I allow myself to find the different perspectives.
- I allow myself to keep at what I classify as “negative”, welcome and integrate the experience.
- I allow myself to go at my own pace and chose as I decide.
- I even allow myself to not allow myself anything 😉
May all beings be happy, may all beings be at peace, may all beings be well