This is a tough time for all of us and there are many ways to support each other and to learn from this.
Just a few things to bring awarness too:
- These are times in which self love and compassion (bases for love and compassion for the next) are crucial
- The circumstances of staying home with family are extremely difficult, because the ones closest to you are the ones that trigger you the most. Conflicts will be inevitable – be simple aware and get some tools how to work with conflict! Get help when you need it, don’t try and be brave we all need each other when things are unsafe.
- You may be aware of the stress that the situation has created, you may not, many of us have simply learnt to bite your teeth together and get on with it or to just ignore the feelings. There is a price that goes with that. And it’s poor health, because that what we don’t feel is much easier to manifest on other (the physical) levels.
If you are in need of any of the below
- someone to talk too
- help to balance your thoughts and emotions
- tools to cope and manage
- going deep and transforming shadows
then do get in touched. We can connect via Facetime, whatsapp or phonecall. (my Skype is currently broken….)
Sms to 00351 918270302 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to make an appointment. I ll reply within 24 hrs max